Monday, February 6, 2012

Your Logo is a Reflection of Your Business Brand

Your logo is a major part of your business brand. In fact, it speaks volumes about about your business. Before you create your logo, think about the vision and the mission of your childcare business.

Moreover, you want your logo to be unique and reflect the name of your business. Furthermore, you want to create a logo that looks great on your marketing information, including your business T-shirts.

According to Entrepreneur Magazine, "A good logo can build loyalty between your business and your customers, establish a brand identity, and provide the professional look of an established enterprise."

I recently changed my logo because I wanted it to be more colorful. My original logo was 3 kids holding the alphabet, then in 2011, I decided to brighten up my logo.

Check out my logo transformation below.
Logo from 2003-2011


2011-Present


If you have not already designed your logo  for your childcare business, check out the article: How to Create a Logo.

With your Child Care Business in mind,
Shiketa Morgan
Download your copy of 10 steps to starting a Child Care Business today!

I look forward to your comments about this blog post. I would also love to see pics of your logo. Feel free to email your logo to me. Your logo may be featured on the Child Care Business eNewsletter!

2 comments:

  1. I am just starting up but you can see my logo on a blog I just started. I will share the transformation of my living room into a learning center along with ideas and themes. www.achildshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the late reply! How is your business going?

      Delete